Jackson, California Bankruptcy Attorney David Foyil
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation:(209) 418-7504
Bankruptcy Services by Equal Justice Law Group for Jackson, California
Looking for a Jackson California bankruptcy attorney?
Equal Justice Law Group is dedicated to helping individuals like yourself with bankruptcy proceedings in California courts. The bankruptcy area of law is one of this firm's focuses, and our attorney, David Foyil, has two decades of experience in this field.
Having served thousands of clients throughout his career, Mr. Foyil is prepared to tackle the challenges associated with your specific situation, with care, concern and professionalism.
Bankruptcy has changed quite a bit over the last number of years, thanks to new legislation that has altered the nature of bankruptcy in the United States.
With all these changes, one thing is clear: you need an attorney who understands bankruptcy to ensure you receive the proper guidance and representation through what can be a very complicated process.
Whether you are simply exploring the possibility of bankruptcy, or are actively seeking an attorney to handle your case, we invite you to contact us at Equal Justice Law Group. With offices in Sacramento, Sutter Creek and Placerville, we're nearby and ready to serve you.
And as always, your case evaluation and initial consultation are both confidential and absolutely free.
- Analyze financial situation
- Advise client regarding whether to file Chapter 7
- Assess and advise client regarding qualification for Chapter 7
- Analyze best time for filing Chapter 7
- Preparation of petition, schedules, and statement of affairs
Guarantee Option - ($100 Non-Business / $200 Business)**
- Includes Option 1 services
- Represent client at Meeting of Creditors
- Represent client in negotiation ; processing of Reaffirmation Agreements
Guarantee Option - ($200 Non-Business / $400 Business)**
- Includes Option 2 services
- Represent client in prosecuting / defending one of the following motions:
- Motion for Relief From the Automatic Stay
- Motion to Avoid Judicial Lien• Motion to Redeem
- Motion to Value Collateral
- Twenty Five Percent Discount on Each Additional Motion
Guarantee Option - $400 Non-Business / $800 Business**
- Includes Option 3 services
- Represent client in prosecuting / defending unlimited number of motions
Guarantee Option - $600 Non-Business / $1,000 Business**
- Includes Option 4 services
- Represent client in prosecuting / defending adversary proceedings
Guarantee Option - $1,200 Non-Business / $3,000 Business**
No Surprises Guarantee Option**
We assume the risk that if the outcome of any legal issue in the case is other than the possible outcomes we advised in advance and upon which client relied to evaluate whether or not to proceed with services, a full refund of all professional fees for the specific service will be paid to client.